Retro Pico -full version- Retro Pico -full version-

Couldn't be better.

After listening to the demo loop I just had to come and check this out. I really like the song when it gets past the first minute and as the song goes on it makes me want to listen to more.

10/10 & 5/5.

Added to favourites.

Milk{Sytrus!} Milk{Sytrus!}

Truly awesome.

I liked how it used a touch of techno. This song make me wanna take my clothes off and dance on the table. This must've taken quite a lot of work, great work.

10/10 & 5/5.

Mrmilkcarton responds:

Your clothes off huh? I might have to buy a boom-box and some batteries and walk around town with this song.

Space Ambient - ephixa Space Ambient - ephixa

Pretty good.

First of all, not bad for your first ambient try. I liked the loop but sometimes the piano someties went a little out of tune but this was definitely worth listening to.

8/10 & 4/5.

ephixa responds:

There is no such thing as a little out of tune unless your setting up the synth to be detuned which is a method to get a differen't type of sound.

What your hearing isn't a tuning issue its when notes that are close together are played at the same time they make a different sound.

Rumble Fighter*(lol) Rumble Fighter*(lol)

Cool

Like the last guy said, the background sounds were pretty weird. It didn't really make me lol but it's pretty good.

3/5 + 6/10.

SonicJ responds:

O_O lol, thee background sounds are werid. Meh, as I said, it was to amuse my seven year old brother. Not really lulz worthy ty for the review

Your Playful Touch Your Playful Touch

Truly epic.

The mood it gives is happy and sort of makes me want to dance. It's a really good piece and you shoyuld be proud of yourself.

5 & 10.

350teric responds:

Thank You for the high score, I appreciate it!

Omni Aura {HM Original} Omni Aura {HM Original}

Good song =p

It has a great rythem and a good song to listen to. If I could ever made a flash I'd use thing song. 5/5.

;D

Battle Above the Clouds[Surge] Battle Above the Clouds[Surge]

Great work.

It's an awesome song, it has a great rythem and is a good song to listen to. Fived an faved, keep up your good work.

;)

TheBagCartel responds:

:D A pleasure anytime!

(WF1) Shaolin Temple 1.0 (WF1) Shaolin Temple 1.0

Great.

The beginning lasted for a bit too long but the rest of the song was great, can't wait to hear more from you. :)

wyldfyre1 responds:

sho enough LOL. i wanted the beginning to kind of lead up to the rest =) Thanks for the great review as always!

(WF1) Mythago 2.1 (WF1) Mythago 2.1

Cool.

It was peacful all way through and a very enjoyable track. Add more sound affects and maybe increase the tempo to make it a little better. 4/5.

wyldfyre1 responds:

heh not sure about the tempo i may up it during the middle of the song but i kinda like the slow tempo of this.. Keeps it almost flowing yanno? Either way i'm glad you liked it i may do the effects thing though =) already working on some of this song more so who knows what will come out soon.. Thanks for the review ^_~

(WF1) Stuck In A Dream (WF1) Stuck In A Dream

Good.

The first few seconds sounded peacful like an ambient song bvut the rest of it was very good. All way through it was a soft and gentle song. 4/5.

~ BIGmamaKATIE

wyldfyre1 responds:

glad you liked it. i was very happy with what i did with this and how it turned out even if it was a test =) Thanks for the great review.